1. Domestic battery case dismissed in Pomona before filing;
2. DUI trial win in Riverside; won DMV hearing, client avoided license suspension;
3. Client facing potential shooting charges in Sacramento gets case reduced to possession of firearm;
4. Client facing 1st Degree Attempted Murder charges in Riverside and life in prison gets sentence reduced to five years;
5. Prostitution case dismissed;
6. Felony Burglary case dismissed;
7. Not guilty verdict on Assault with Deadly Weapon felony trial, saving client 14 years in state prison;
8. Hung Jury on Murder case, prompting 10 year determinate offer
9. Not guilty Verdict on Robbery trial;
10. Not guilty verdict on battery trial.
CalCrim jury instructions
New developments in criminal law
Californians approve the Adult Use of Marijuana Act (Prop 64)
To check on the status or history of a civil or criminal case in LA County, you can visit the Los Angeles Superior Court website: www.lacourt.org.